Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Heri Poh hits the road!

Journal Entry for 27 Jan 2006
From Vicki - aka "Mizviki"!
Location - Oregon

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I gave Heri a hug and sent him on his way this afternoon. He's heading for Massachusetts to spend time with Laurie and her family. I knew he'd end up a bit chilly on the way, so he's wearing his scarf I made. I understand they have snow there.

Note to Laurie,
The hardest part of having Heri around is his ability to get lost. (Or, maybe he was hiding from me...hmmm) I finally decided to put him on top of my computer monitor so I could keep a good eye on him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home