Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Time is Flying!

Hi everyone! Heri Poh here. Time is flying by!

So much has been happening over the last 2 weeks, I hardly know where to begin! I've now met Vicki, Laurie and Regina - and their families - and I just have two things to say:

  • You Preserving_Our_Heritage people sure are nice, friendly folks!
  • I have no idea how you find time to work on finding and preserving your heritage when you have so much in your lives right now. You've sure made me feel welcome in your homes and lives, so guess it's no wonder you welcome your ancestors into your lives in the same way!

    I wish all of you could have been sitting on my shoulder - seeing all the things I've seen. Sure is better than all those months I just sat on a store shelf!

    So, I'll try to give back to you all by telling you some stories of the last couple of weeks. My hostesses have even had me <posing for photos so I'll share some of those too.

    And with that? On with more life journal entries to share my travels and adventures with you!

    Affectionately,
    Heri Poh
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home