Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Early February in MA

Heri Poh here. Like I said, want to get you folks caught up on what I've been seeing and doing. I peeked in Laurie's stuff and found she had some journal entries and photos to share. So, here's something from early Feb. Enjoy! Heri.

Journal Entry for 3 Feb 2006
From Laurie
Location - Massachusetts

It has been a fun week here in Massachusetts! Heri is adjusting well. Let me tell you about this week.

  • We went out to eat on Sunday to celebrate Asian New Year. Heri loved the Buffet and I taught him to use chopsticks! I think I need to get him a smaller set though!
  • The boys have adopted him as their new special friend!
  • Heri has gone on many rides in their dump trucks and my Alex built him a house made of legos.
  • Heri went to the market with me on Wednesday and on Thursday the boys took him to the library. The librarian thought he was a cool bear :) Of course I heartily agreed!



    I'll leave you for this time with a pic of Heri with my youngest son Noah. Noah loves Heri and calls him "Little Bear" like the TV character!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home