Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Another week in MA



Heri Poh here. Have another whole week to tell you folks about! My MA hostess Laurie and her family have kept lists of things we've done and taken more photos, so think I'll turn this one over to Laurie to share my adventures! But I'll say for myself I'm having the time of my life!

Journal Entry for 11 Feb 2006
From Laurie
Location: Massachusetts

Heri has had a fun time visiting us! Our whole family has enjoyed his stay with us and will be sad to send him off this afternoon to his next destination. He will be traveling first class (priority mail) to his next destination, so be on the lookout Michigan!

Here are some of the cool things we have done together as a family.



Well before that? Heri wants me to share one of his favorite things with you. Eating! He loves his noodles!

Ok, now on with the list of things we've been doing:

  • Celebrated Asian New Year
  • Gone to Sunday Mass
  • Met our Pediatrician (ear infection for one son)
  • Met the Grandparents
  • Gone to work with Mommy
  • Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Kept Mommy company while she scrapped
  • Went to the Children's Museum with Auntie & Uncle



    Here's what I call Heri Poh the Baker. He sure loves cookies! :)

    Want to tell you about Heri's magic powers, but will come back in a new journal entry to do that!

    Laurie
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home