Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Wheeee! I'm traveling again!

Journal Entry for 12 Feb 2006
From Heri Poh

WOW! I'm off and running again! Laurie packed me up "snug as a bug" yesterday and sent me off to the west to my next POH hostess.

I've heard that I'm headed for Michigan and that there's some sort of trip planned after I get there! Guess everyone wanted me to get there licketdy-split, so here I am in the hands of the U.S. Postal Service. Must say they've handled me very well so far. No big bumps - so I get to write this for you folks as I travel along. There are lots of miles between Massachusetts and Michigan, yet I seem to be traveling very fast

Have to say a huge thank you to Laurie and her family. They sure treated me like I was a part of their family during my stay there. It was great! :)

Who knows what the rest of this journey will be like - but I can already tell you this: meeting new people is both interesting and fun!

I'll let you folks know when I've landed in Michigan.
Heri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home