Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Friday, May 12, 2006

Travel List

My Travel List
From: Heri
Location: Alabama

Hi everyone! I'm still here in Alabama with Anna Marie. Soon, I'll be sharing what we've all been up to here! But right now? My travel list keeps getting longer and longer, so thought I'd share my newest additions with you. Any of you tracking my adventures on a map? How many miles have I traveled? (LOTS!) :)

I've already written a list of all the places I'd visited - and all the POH Hostesses I'd met - starting way back on the 16th of January - and coming forward up to the 22nd of March. If you want to see those again? (Look at me - I've learned what my blog looks like! LOL) Click on April in my blog Archives then scroll down to my journal entry called Where I've Been so Far

Now it's time for another travel list since I can bare-ly .. er .. bear-ly keep track! :)

Date - Locations - Hello & Goodbye's to POH Hostesses

  • 10 April - Left Florida. Thanks, MzBJ!
  • 13 April - Arrived in Kansas. Hello, Liz!
  • In April – Visited Missouri while staying in Kansas.
  • 1 May - Left Kansas. Thanks, Liz!
  • 5 May – Arrived in Alabama. Hello, Anna Marie!


  • Just for fun? Here are all the states I've seen so far: Alabama, Florida (twice), Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Oregon, Tennessee & Wisconsin.

    I've met several POH Hostesses: MizViki, Laurie, Regina, Diedra, MzBJ, Liz and now Anna Marie.

    So my travel list - that I never imagined I'd ever have - comes down to this:
  • I've seen ten U.S. states
  • I've met seven members of the Preserving_Our_Heritage yahoogroup - my POH hostesses
  • I've been on the road for just under four months now!


  • Thank you, thank you, thank you ... for giving this little bear the opportunity to have my very own Traveling Heritage Express

    Your very own,
    Heri Poh

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home