Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Friday, April 28, 2006

Soccer, Cross Stitch and CAT PHOTOS :)

Journal Entry for 24 Apr 2006
From: Heri
Location: Kansas

Hi Friends,
We sure did go to a good soccer game yesterday This was the second graders at Ashley's school. Ashley scored again. This time I got to see her and so did Liz (she missed the first one). The second half of the game Ashley played goalie This was the first time Liz had seen that also. They tied the game 3 to 3. Ashley was happy that no one lost.

I have been learning how to cross stitch Liz & I are making a picture for Hayley's room. Of course it has three cats on it I find it relaxing to do.

Speaking of cats, Liz took photos of me with her cats. Personally, I think they came out great. As you'll see, each one has a different look and personality. We all get along great together!







Crystal





Lightening







Tiger
A laid back kind of guy!





Zoe
A shy girl







Til next time!
Your Heri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home