Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Heri is in Kansas!

Journal Entry for 14 April 2006
From: Heri
Location: Kansas!

Hi everyone, I made it to Kansas just fine It looks pretty nice here. The sun is shinning and it's a nice warm 90 degrees here I don't think I will be scared. Liz says to tell all of you she is sorry she didn't announce my arrival yesterday She is just a little under the weather and is trying to rest up so we don't miss the big Easter egg hunt tomorrow. I can hardly wait. I hear there is candy involved.

I'm getting to know yet another Preserving_Our_Heritage member - what you humans are calling POH Hostesses all because you're hosting ME! :) Her name is Liz and she's really nice! Think I'm going to like it here.

I could hardly believe my eyes when I got here. I thought Mr. Veranda had come to KS with me. Liz assures me Mr. Veranda is home safe with BJ. This is her cat, Lightning He is also white with two different color eyes There are four cats here all total. They have all been very friendly to me.

We will have some pictures in a few days Liz doesn't have one of those digital cameras either. We are going to take a walk down to the creek now to watch for the ducks. I will let you know all about the Easter egg hunt real soon.

If any of you are keeping track of my "traveling timeline"? Add this:
  • 10 April - left FL - said goodbye to bj
  • 13 April - arrived in KS - said hello to Liz

    Your happy friend - Heri
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home