Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Friday, April 14, 2006

Heri Sees the Atlantic Ocean

Journal Entry for 2 Apr 2006
From: Heri
Location: Florida

Big news today! The very thing I've been hoping for HAPPENED, plus some.
  • I've been to the beach!
  • I've seen the ocean!
  • I've been IN the ocean!

    I'm so excited!!!!

    I probably got a little too much sun, but we had such a wonderful time and it was a perfect day. Mz P, her daughter Jessica, Mz BJ and I went to the beach First we went to Jacksonville Beach, but it was too crowded with some kind of a musical festival going on. So we tried Neptune Beach, but it was crowded too.






    We kept heading north & we ended up at Atlantic Beach

    I saw the ATLANTIC OCEAN!!!! So beautiful! The blue sky, the ocean with waves, the seagulls and lots of people & dogs too. We put out our towels & chairs & got a little sun.



    Then Mz BJ took me to the water She said I couldn't get wet so she held me high & walked out a bit. Oh, the sound of the waves is really nice & the air feels so good.









    I got buried in the sand






    And I found some shells I get to keep & a seagull feather I'll put in my journal It was a wonderful day.

    Mz BJ put a red beach umbrella up for me cause she didn't want me to burn. Jessica stayed on her cell phone almost the whole time talking to friends. And she was real embarassed that I was sitting next to her. She was afraid it would scare away any cute guys. That just made me giggle! We all decided we want to live at the beach.

    What a wonderful day Heri
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home