Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm in Florida Again!

Journal Entry for 9 Apr 2006
From: Heri Poh
Location: northern Florida

Well FINALLY, I'm almost up to date in sharing my adventures .. traveling from house to house .. and literally bunking in with so many of my POH Hostesses

This is just a short note for any of you who are actually following along or trying to create a timeline of my journey!

20 Mar - Diedra sent me off from Wisconsin

22 Mar - bj welcomed me to northern Florida

Right now? I'm still in Florida with bj. In the days to come, going to share what she and I have been up to during our visit together. I keep thinking I've seen all this little bear could ever hope to see .. or experience. Then, I get to the next person's house - and NOPE - there are yet more new worlds to explore!

Next time, I'll begin sharing my "Florida2" Adventures with you!

Your grateful little bear friend, Heri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home