Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wisconsin Cow Tipping

Now with a title like that, you know I'm going to share yet another unforgettable life story! (What you can't see is that I'm giggling as I remember this one!) And yes, this is Heri speaking.

Journal Entry for 15 Mar 2006

My caption for this? 1-2-3 Push!

I herd about this sport late one night. I wanted to give it a try. Diedra, of course, asked one of the neighbors to bring down a cow. I'll tell you once is enough. Those cows are heavy!


And yet another caption? How's this one? No cows were injured during the taking of this photo






If you'd like to try your hand at this sport, here's a web page you may want to check out.

And yes, it you keep trying you'll figure out how to tip that cow.

Your friend, Heri the champion Cow-tipper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home