Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Heri Poh's snow tumble in WI

Photo Album entry for 7 Mar 2006
From: Diedra (for poor little Heri Poh)
Location: Outside in the snow in WI

You already saw the newspaper bulletin of poor little Heri Poh's broken leg.

I knew he was excited to be outside playing in the snow, and was bundled up myself just to snap some photos of his fun in the snow. Never imagined I'd be taking photos like the ones I'm about to show you right now.

Here's the visual story of how Heri Poh broke his leg

1 At the Top




2 Excellent Jump




3 Lost Control









4 Bad Landing








I'm sorry for Heri's sake that this happened, but I'm glad he was ready to go for it in the cold and wild outdoors of WI too. He was having such a great time out there and didn't seem to mind the cold one bit! They say he'll heal nicely and quickly though. Guess he'll have more stories for his grand-bears! There are lots more adventures to tell - by Heri from his journals - in my photo albums - and I'm sure we'll both be scrapping more layouts now too.

Reporting in from the scene of the accident:
This is Diedra, Heri's WI POH Hostess, signing out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home