Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Friday, April 07, 2006

Long Lost Twins Reunited in Wisconsin

Hi everyone .. Heri Poh here again.

I may be in Florida again now, but it's really fun sharing what's been going on up to now. One day soon, I'll be all caught up and I'll try to say "hi .. here's what happened TODAY!". But right now? More of those March Memories .. and a beary special day in Wisconsin.

Journal Entry for 4 Mar 2006
From: yours truly, Heri Poh
Location: Wisconsin

That Diedra. She tells me we are going scrapbooking. Well, we did, but it was really just an excuse to get me to my Surprise Family Reunion! There were well over 400 bears who were able to show up.

We took a photo of just immediate family.


Best of all, my Twin Brother was able to attend! By the way, that's Mama and Papa Bear in the album.



We had a wonderful afternoon visiting with family while Diedra scrapbooked. She of course worked on my family heritage album and a trip scrapbook

Diedra Helping Heri Scrapbook

Now I'm tired as a bear in the middle of winter hibernation. Good night to all from Heri and Harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home