Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Friday, April 07, 2006

Wisconsin photos

March photos to share
From: Diedra
Location: Wisconsin

Heri asked me if I'd share this photo with you. Most likely, it's because he's nosing around for food again, but that's another story! Besides, I don't mind at all. As you'll see, he's made himself right at home with us here!



I asked Heri (just to keep up his new good habits) what the caption should be. Since American Idol was on tv when I took this shot, Heri thought we should call it Swingin' with Simon Has sort of a nice ring to it! :)

While at it though, there's another photo from Heri's adventures that shows how much bigger his world is now than it was when just sitting on his store shelf not all that long ago.



This caption is from me instead of Heri this time. Heri with the Japanese Ladies: Making New Friends from Different Lands


It's wonderful having Heri here. Lots happening tomorrow, so better get some rest. I know Heri will be adding to his journal, and I'll be snapping more photos. I'm glad he's decided to share his adventures!

Diedra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home