Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Friday, April 07, 2006

Story of Gold D Locks

More March Memories ...

Journal Entry for 5 Mar 2006
From: Heri
Location: Wisconsin

I was chatting with Diedra today. I asked if she would like to hear the story of Gold D. Locks and the three bears I told her it was a true story about my family She said she had heard the story. I was surprised to hear that my family's story was so important in the human world.

As we talked I realized the human story is not the same as the way it really happened Gold D. Locks was someone who broke into bears homes, ate their food and used their furniture. Just image if you came home to find that someone had broke into your house, slept in your bed, then sat in your chair and ate your breakfast right off your family's table! You certainly would not be reading that story to put your children to sleep at night. Remember her last name is LOCKS, she got that because she was so good at picking them open!

Bears and Humans sure do view thing differently! I promise not to hold this against any of you!

Yours bearly, Heri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home