Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Midwest Blizzard

Boy, oh boy, I'll never forget this day!

Journal Entry for 13 Mar 2006



We are having a real Midwest Blizzard! Needless to say, we stayed home today. Actually we can't even get the front door open. There is a huge snow drift blocking the door. Truly snowed in!

Diedra walked out earlier this morning to knock snow off the TV dish (We had TV for a few hours until the snow built up again. Now we're watching taped craft shows!) The drifts at that time were up to her waist in some spots. Now they are higher! Hard to believe but yesterday we were walking around the gardens in mud!

I was promised the keys to the car for today. So I am just buzzing around here. Who says a bear can't improvise!



I think the next time I wish for snow I might place some limits on the amount.

Your little snow bear, Heri

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, April 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG! I cannot remember the last time I saw so much snow! Well, when you are in south Florida this summer we will not be worried about the white stuff...only the wind! :) I hope you had fun in the snow, especially since we wished it for you.
    Lynn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home