Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Wisconsin Memories

Hi to all, Heri here.

So, how are you liking all these Down Memory Lane stories and photos? It's strange to be so nice and warm right now in Florida with bj - all the while sharing my cold Wisconsin times with you! But, there's more here in my journal, so may as well carry on!

Journal Entry for 12 Mar 2006

It's Sunday. So talk here is all about what Diedra calls "Monday, Monday Plans". We're meeting a friend tomorrow in the Twin Cities. I've been getting ready all weekend. I must say I am looking pretty good!

I'm meeting Lemar at the scrapbooking store Diedra and her friend are scrapbooking the whole day They plan on being there when the doors open in the morning and they are packing lunch and dinner.

That leaves the whole day for Lemar and me to enjoy ourselves. I'm sure we'll find plenty to do in a big scrapbook store. Diedra said I can have the car keys if I want.

I'm not sure how to act tomorrow. Diedra said just act like myself, just not like a grouchy old bear.

I've got 3 photos here I think you might enjoy seeing. You're not going to believe who came to visit me here in WI. Ready? It was the FlyLady! Any of you know her?



Here's another pic:


Last but not least, here's one my brother and I. Since I'm still working on creating captions, I'll call it Heri and Harry Enjoying Sunday Music


Hope you're enjoying these memories as much as I am re-living and sharing them!
Your Heri Poh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home