Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bear Napping at Mayo Eye Clinic

Journal Entry for 8 Mar 2006
From: Heri Poh
Location: Wisconsin

Heri here. Let me tell you about my attempted bear-napping at the Mayo Eye clinic yesterday. But first, take a look at my lovely leg cast Pretty spiffy, isn't it?



Anyway, I was just hanging out on Diedra's Dad's wheelchair. This mother comes walking by holding this little girl's hand. Well, more like dragging the girl along. She must have been about 5 in people years. She took one look at me and grabbed me She tried to wrestle me away from Diedra's grip. She started screaming "I want that, give it to me now". I was pulled and tugged like a rag!

Diedra told that little beast I wasn't going with her and that I wasn't hers. The mother looked rather shocked but did drag the kid away. So watch your children everywhere you go. You never know when someone might grab them. It's a dangerous world, even for a bear!

But that was YESTERDAY. Take a look at this now:



Today was almost as Bad! Had my hair permed! Talk about a stinky thing to do. How do you people stand it? Yeah .. that me in the photo .. with my POH Hostess Diedra You folks sure are introducing me to a lot of life experiences!

Safe and Sound, Heri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home