Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Heri and Harry's Adventures

You "Preserving_Our_Heritage Members" talk about discovering and preserving family life stories? Well, just wait til you hear what I learned with talking with my newly found twin brother!

Journal Entry for 16 Mar 2006
Location: Wisconsin

More snow here today. I really am going to be more careful of what I wish for! Another 7 inches of snow And they call this spring?

Since we were just hanging around the house, I was chatting with my twin brother, Harry. I was asking him to tell me what he had been doing since we were separated.

It turns out, he's been writing books about our adventures as cubs. His first attempts were not well received since there are a lot of books about bears out there.

Not a lot of bears buy books so he changed us cubs to real boys. Our cubhood adventures he "kicked up a notch" Tossed in some wizards and magic. Presto, the Harry Potter Adventures! Have you heard of them?


And of course, there can be only one caption possible: My twin brother is the real Harry Potter!

The magic and cute one, Heri!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home