Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Friday, April 14, 2006

Remember those Gators?

Journal Entry for 4 April 2006
From: Heri Poh
Location: Florida

You know, the ones from the Univ. of Florida? They are very excited in FL today as "the Gators" won the national basketball title last night!! And I have my now "famous" picture of me in the Gator rocker as the smallest Gator fan!!

Today all the classes at the university were cancelled, so the students could celebrate as the team returned to FL. I'm very excited & proud to be in FL as this great sports milestone happened. Imagine! I just sat in the Gator rocker last Saturday! It must have been good luck for the team. Maybe they will ask me to be the non-gator mascot?? LOL LOL

A beary happy, Heri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home