Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Friday, April 14, 2006

Late Night Talk

Late Night Happenings on 8 April 2006
From: several folks
About: sciatica, Indian storytellers, tornados and life in general! :)

In Heri's Mailbag

From Diedra in WI: Heri? Have BJ try this exercise. I have the same problem. I have been doing this exercise most nights before going to sleep. I just do it in bed so I'm comfortable and not trying to get up from the floor. lol

Tight hip joints
On your back with both legs bent, cross your left ankle on your right thigh close to your knee. Draw your right leg towards your chest. Hold onto your right leg, drawing it towards your chest as you feel the stretch to your outer left hip. I count to 30 as I hold. Change sides.

Oh yea, you'll feel this but don't over do it If it's a stretch just to put you leg on your knee don't do any pulling. Give it time. I've been doing this since March 23 this year. Big difference in both my hips and my lower back!


Journal Entry 8 April 2006
From: bj

While doing a little research I found this website Very interesting bios on contemporary Native Americans who are story tellers & also the first Native American into space

POH Hostess Message 8 April 2006

From Regina in MI: Our area in Michigan is ok at the moment. Sorry you and Heri have to go through this. We had problems a few days ago and it does weigh on the nerves of my daughter who's only 10. She's still learning here that warnings and watchs are for our safety and doesn't mean it's in our back yard yet My 100 pound dog whines and hides! The cat loves running in the winds and chasing what ever flies around. Me? I shut the computer down, unplug it and watch a video like you were doing May I suggest Narnia instead of Wizard of OZ though? (lol).

Thank you for your comments on my scrap pages. You and Heri take care. I'm loving all the pictures Heri has learned a lot about Florida! My daughter misses him so much that I have been looking for a triplet to keep here.


Last journal entry for the night
From: both Heri and Mz BJ
Location: Florida

The winds have calmed, the heavy rain has stopped....we are ok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home