Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Friday, April 14, 2006

Wizard of Oz and Tornados

Journal Entry "later that night" on 8 April 2006
From: Heri Poh
Location: Florida

Mz BJ says we must watch a film called "The Wizard of Oz" to get me ready for my next place to visit. I'm going to Kansas next. I didn't exactly see what it might have to do with Kansas and visiting POH Hostess Liz, but I said ok and waited patiently for the show to begin.

WHOA! I watched Dorothy and her three new friends and was really enjoying the movie. BUT, I wasn't ready for a tornado watch to hit us here in this and surrounding FL counties while we were watching this! We know what that tornado in Kansas did! Hmmmmmm ..

We checked out the news. Tornadoes have already hit in Georgia and Tennessee I sure hope everyone is ok out there. I like learning new things, but don't think I like the possibility of a real tornado hitting us as we watch "The Wizard of Oz"! Is this what I have to look forward to when I go to Kansas too?

Ummmmm ... goodnight to all .. from a "snuggled down tight bear" here in Florida. Hope all turns out OK.

Heri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home