Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Jaguar Shirt and the Kiss

Second Journal Entry for 10 April 2006
From: Heri
Location: Florida



I wanted to be sure to have a picture of Mz BJ, so we got our picture taken. I'm in my new Jaguar shirt which I really like. The Jaguars are the football team in Jacksonville Last year (2005), the superbowl was held in Jacksonville. Mz BJ says I would have had a lot of fun.



Anyway, before I left I wanted to kiss Mz BJ goodbye & tell her thank you for several things:
  • being a good hostess
  • giving the idea of a traveling critter to the POH group
  • thinking up my name & entering it in the vote. I really like my name!!

  • Heri Poh .... ready to go
    LOL LOL LOL

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home