Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Sunday, April 16, 2006

April POH Hostess Talk

POH Hostess Snippets on April 10th & 11th, 2006
From: Deb
Location: northern CA

As Heri is traveling from FL to KS - that by now familiar thing is happening. POH Hostesses are talking .. or I should say .. sharing e:mails. Thought I'd pull out a few one-liners and just "good stuff" to share. When Heri lands in KS, he can look it over and smile! :)

  • From bj - late in the day on 10 April
    "I could feel it as I left the post office....the "magic" has gone out of Florida....I could feel it...and I was sad"

  • From Diedra - on 10 April
    "Heri has his Heritage Album with him. It lists back to his great grandparents, complete with photos and a family pedigree chart"

  • From Liz - on 11 April
    "I bet Heri sure is felling lonely right now. (To bj) You sure showed him a lot of different things in Florida. He should be pretty happy to see that it is warm here. Here in Kansas, we will be in the 80's all week (don't know about next week). I was glad you took a picture of the kiss good-bye so we could all see you too. I think it would be nice if each hostess took at least one picture of herself and maybe one of where she lives so we can get to know each other better Heri's first outing here will be to the Easter Egg Hunt with my gd's on Sat. Can't wait to see him.

  • And now? We wait - for word of Heri's safe arrival in Kansas. :)

    Oh - and I'd personally like to give three cheers to all the POH Hostesses - those who have already hosted Heri - and those waiting in line to see him. A more wonderful group of folks would be hard to find. What a lucky bear Heri is!!!

    Deb

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home