Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Heri's Mail Bag

From: Heri
Location: Kansas

Several POH Hostesses have sent me more mail! Looks to me like folks are following right along with me on my journeys! I'm having a great time here in KS with Liz - and yes, it sure was something to trek home to Kansas City, MO. Before I share any more adventures though, think I'll share a few tidbits from my mailbag! :)

Heri's Mailbag - 14 April

From MizViki in Oregon: Heri! Glad to hear you're on the ground - safe & sound! Be nice to those kitties and don't give Liz any guff! Hope she gets to feeling better soon. Looking forward to seeing & hearing what's up in Kansas.

From Diedra in Wisconsin: Heri, So glad you arrived in Kansas ok! Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures in Kansas.

Heri’s Mailbag – 16 April

From MzBJ: Heri, it sounds wonderful. Glad u are with such a nice group of people. That will be very exciting to see ur birth place. They should give u a special tour, be sure to tell us all about it. Mz BJ

Heri’s Mailbag – 17 April

From Diedra in Wisconsin re: easter egg hunt and Hallmark: Heri, My favorite picture is you with the Easter bunny and kids! You look right at home there. You are lucky to be able to visit your homestead too. Lots of us would like to be able to do the same. Enjoy

From MizViki in Oregon re: Hallmark: Heri, So glad to see you've finally arrived at your birthplace. It's wonderful that Liz is giving you the grand tour and showing you your old stomping grounds. Many of us are envious of you... enjoy it for us! Blessings!

Heri’s Mailbag – 18 April

From Diedra re: RMH: Heri, How nice that you were doing volunteer work. I think everyone should do this at some point in their lives. I've always wondered if my ancestors did this too. Does the RMH hold scrapbooking classes for the families? I know some do

Scrapbooking Answer – 20 April

Heri here with an answer for you, Diedra. I talked to Liz about it, and she says they didn't do any classes at the old house. They tried, but it was just too hard to get the mothers together. The ones that were interested seem to already know what they were doing and didn't need any real help. I haven’t seen it, but she says there’s a family room at the children's hospital which does have scrapbooking every Wed That way the mothers are still in the hospital real close to their kids. Sounds like a great idea to me!

Time to run along! I want to share some of the things I’ve been up to here with Liz since that day at RMH, so think I better get out of my Mailbag and into what you folks call posting to my blog Pretty snazzy technical words for a bear, don’t you think?

Your "happy to know he's thought of" bear
Heri-Poh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home