Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Egg Hunt


Journal Entry for 16 April 2006
From: Heri
Location: Kansas

Today, I went to an Easter Egg Hunt! There sure was a lot to do there.

First I met Liz's gd's and dau. & sil Hayley, the youngest gd is real shy so she didn't want to hold me today. She probably will when we are at the house another day. Ashley is just the opposite. She put me into her Easter basket and off we went.

First the girls went to have their faces painted They were cute with a bunny and a butterfly on their faces. Then off to the petting zoo we went.

We had fun feeding lots of different animals. Here we are feeding a goose!







And a pony too!













We like the baby animals best.





We stopped to have our picture taken with Mrs. Easter Bunny Rabbit








It was finally time for the egg hunt I have never seen so many crazy kids running every which way trying to pick up the eggs. I thought it was best I just watch from the side so I didn't get lose in that stampede.







That Ashley sure is fast. She got lots of eggs. Hayley was happy with her few, but Ashley will share with her little sister.

Lastly we got to sit inside the big fire truck. Those fireman are really nice.

We're just relaxing now. Hopefully tomorrow we will go to see my birthplace at Hallmark Cards.

Love to all, Heri

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM, April 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Deb & Heri,
    You are doing such a good job on this blog. I can hardly wait to show my gd's they are on the computer. Thanks for all the hard work you have done.
    Liz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home