Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Saturday, June 10, 2006

New Family Member

Journal Entry for 8 June 2006
From: Ginny
Location: Connecticut

My, Heri has so many stories of his travels! He's settled in here quite nicely and we've found we both like to tell stories So, looks like we're going to get on together quite well! :)

I love his backpack, his sweaters & his scrapbooks I'll be adding to his scrapbook over the time that he's here.

By the way, I don't get this computer jargon. What's a blog?

I've decided that Heri is my adoptive grandson He can call me Grandma Ginny

Have been thinking about what I might show him while he's here and things we might talk about and I'm sure he'll tell you all about it over the days ahead.

It's great to have this little fellow here! :)

Ginny in Connecticut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home