Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again! :)

From: Heri Poh
October 2007

Hi everyone! Yes, I'm back in the saddle again! Well, actually, I'm floating around right now trying to make my way back from England to the United States. Can you believe it?

Guess that alone tells you a LOT has gone on since I've shared my Heritage Adventures with you!

While I'm traveling these thousands of miles back home, I've been thinking about (and re-living as I remember) all the wonderful folks I've met. I've got so much inside my first and present traveling boxes - in the photos and words many of you have shared - in the gifts you made for me - in the messages you sent - and in my little heart - that I can bear-ly think of any way to share it all with you - or say thank you!

But this long trip back home is a perfect time to open my crayon box (and memory cells) - and share with all of you what I've been up to. :)

Let's see. Last you knew, I was in CT with Grandma Ginny. More to tell of my time there. So? Here's my list for my Traveling Heritage Express

  • In Connecticut with Grandma Ginny
  • In Florida with Lynn
  • In California with Deb
  • In North Carolina with Mike
  • Back to Oregon for Thanksgiving & Xmas with MzViki
  • In Canada with Darcy
  • In England with Julie


  • So I am, back in the saddle, sharing yet more of my Heritage Journey with all of you!

    Nice to see you! And yes, I'm still having fun! :)

    Your grateful little Heri Poh

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home