Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Google Map!

From: Heri
October 2007

I heard that Deb created a Google Map showing all my travels!

Here's my MAP

I've been to lots of places NOT on this map since so many of you took me on trips when I visited you! But I love having this map just the way it is, cuz it'll always show me .. and let me remember .. each of YOU who invited me into your homes and lives.

Say - I think a paper printout of this map would be a great thing to add to my Traveling Heritage Express Journal

Ok, have to get back to my sorting and sifting through all my stuff so I can share it with you. :)

A wave from,
Heri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home