Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm in Michigan! :)

Journal Entry for 14 Feb 2006
From Heri Poh


Hi everyone, I arrived this afternoon at the home of Mark and Regina in Redford, Michigan. What better thing to do on Valentine's Day but arrive at the next POH member's home and hug more new friends?

It's a little chillier here - about 35 degrees. There's a little snow on the ground I hope to go experience later today. But the sun is out so it may disappear real soon. I heard that it snowed a lot back in Massachusetts just as I was traveling from there to here - so I missed it!

Right now I'm on my way to Danielle's school for her Valentine Party!!!

Gotta Go. There's a strange white four legged creature on the table coming toward me!! I hope it's friendly!

Talk you all soon.
Love Heri-Poh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home