Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Heri's Mail Bag

From: Heri
Location: Kansas

I have more mail - and I'm going to answer a few of them here too. Ready? Here we go!

Heri's Mailbag - 21 Apr 2006

From Diedra: Heri, I sure do wish I was with you. Traveling around meeting new friends and seeing new places. How exciting. I volunteer to be the next traveling POH mascot!

From Heri: You know what? Liz saw that and I heard her say "I think we might all be applying for that position!" Hee, hee, hee!

Heri's Mailbag - 22 Apr 2006

From MzBJ: Heri? Just wanted to let u know some folks at my job were asking about you & I told them u are now in your birthplace, Kansas. They were glad to hear u are continuing to have fun & meet lots of nice people. Take care.

Reply and some journaling from Heri - 22 Apr 2006

Mz BJ? It's so nice to hear from you. I've had so much fun on my trip. All of my hostess & their friends have been so nice to me. I really miss the beach you took me to. Liz says I need to explain to everyone that Hallmark Cards is actually in Kansas City, Missouri That's where she grew up. Now she lives across the state line in Fairway, Kansas I visited Hallmark & Ronald McDonald House in Missouri.

Kansas. Missouri. Strange to get in the car with Liz - ride just a short ways - and we're in another state! I tbink with all the traveling I've done and yet more to come - I need to get myself a big folding map so I can see where all these places are! Hard to think I've already traveled coast to coast! Wonder how many miles I'll have traveled when all this is finished? Anyone want to make a guess? We'll see later on how close everyone was! I think I'll want to draw out my trip on that map too. What a lucky bear I am!

Next Monday, May 1st we will go to the RMH volunteer luncheon in MO. Everything else I have done has been in KS. Tomorrow I go to Ashley's soccer game. Right after the luncheon on May 1st. I will be on my way to see Anna Marie in Alabama.

Thanks, everyone, for keeping in contact with me!
Heri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home