Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Monday, October 29, 2007

Back in Florida Again

From: Heri
Memories from July 2006
Location: In Florida with Lynn

Hi everyone! I left something behind for Grandma Ginny in CT as I headed out the door for Florida. Well? Somehow she managed to find it and stick it in my journal! So? Thought I'd share it with you.




And now from: Lynn
6 July 2006
Heri arrived in south Florida today! Poor little guy was sitting out in the rain when my husband got home. Everything seems to be ok, including Heri.

And a note from Diedra upon hearing of Heri's safe arrival:
Glad Heri arrived safe at his next adventure. He certainly should be getting some frequent flyer points! Or at least get a stamp with his picture on it for all this traveling.

And now - Heri again
A bit later in July 2006

I dried out quite nicely and began new adventures in Florida. Even went back to school but I'll tell you about that next time.

I love it here with Lynn Her granddaughter Bryana came with her daddy to visit for a little while.  They were moving furniture out of her house.  Bryana wanted to put Dora sheets on her bed, so we did and she took a little nap.  Bryana loves playing with me.  She thinks I am very cute.
 
Living in South Florida is so different from Connecticut.  There are lots of different kinds of birds here that we see in Lynn's backyard.  Some of them are over three feet tall!  There are beautiful white birds (egrets and ibis) that travel with their friends looking for food all day.  The sunsets are beautiful to see.

It is very hot here this time of year, so we go out early in the day and then, later in the evening.  The air conditioner is constantly running, so it is nice and cool in the house.  Everyone grabs a cold bottle of water every time they go out the door.

Ok, that's it for now. Next time I'll tell you all about the times Lynn brought me to school! What a lucky little bear I am! :)

Heri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home