Traveling Heritage Express

The adventures of "Heri Poh" - the teddy bear adopted by the members of the online community group known as "Preserving_Our_Heritage" (POH).

Monday, October 29, 2007

Mailbag - Goodbye FL - Hello CA

From: Heri
Memories from Sept 2006
Location: Florida mail then in California with Deb

Remember the days I went to school with Lynn when in Florida? Well, I got a couple of notes I'd like to share. Ready? From my mailbag:

From MizViki: This is so wonderful that Heri is getting in at 'just the right time' for you and your students to be able to enjoy him. It think it's great that other teachers are getting into it, too! It sounds like he is quite the 'hit'!

From Liz: It was nice to hear from you. Sounds like you are having a nice time with all the kids and Miss Lynn. Now you are an educated bear. Have fun at the beach. Anyone know where to get Heri some swim trunks?

And now to my travel memories!

I arrived safe and sound in northern California on 2 Sept 2006. Said hello to yet another POH Hostess, Deb. She's the one that's been sending all my journalings and other folk's photos/stories out in this blog so it was nice to finally meet her in person.

Made many new friends at Deb's house ..



Who wouldn't like these upbeat guys SNAP -- CRACKLE -- POP


or this wonderful 1950s GAL I met!



Because of this fellow I met, there's lots of CHICKEN in the world.




Say hello to COLONEL SANDERS


Met a celebrity - one of the famous California Raisins








These guys taught me that it's good to exercise! They said their names are The Kool Aid Kids"



Deb says she had a cocker spaniel when she was a kid named Taffy that looked almost like this one. Cute little guy!

Til next time,
Heri Poh
(who loved meeting all these critters!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home